ASA 104 - Bareboat charter Course
PREREQUISITE COURSE: ASA 101 & ASA 103
his is a three-day weekend course:
Friday: 6 to 8 p.m. (Class then overnight stay on boat at Ginowan Marina) Saturday: 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Sail to Zamami Island, Snorkeling at Ama Beach)
Sunday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Sail to Tokushki Island, Snorkeling at Arahen Beach)
Monday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Sail to back to Ginowan Marina)
- The ASA 104 “Bareboat Chartering Made Easy” 176-page Text book
- Sailing Okinawa’s Interactive Study Guide.
- Three-day use of a 34-foot performance cruiser.
- Three-days of instruction and evaluation.
- Three nights aboard a 34-foot performance cruiser.
- ASA 104. 100-question Lifetime Certification Test
- ASA processing fees for this lifetime certification.
- Snorkeling at Zamami and Tokushiki Islands.
Course rates vary for single students, graduates of our ASA 101 and ASA 103 programs and couples.
You can book this course now at the following link: ASA 104 Course
For our rate sheet, e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org